Sunday, November 14, 2010

a pretty amazing weekend

Some weekends really rock. Andrew and I took Friday off to relax, and I managed to get some reorganizing done in the craft room. I took out a bookcase to make room for an armchair in the corner (if I can afford one sometime), and did some redecorating. I refurbished an ugly old cork board (which Stella was very interested in chewing on), and a few other magnetic boards I had.


I finished all the piecing on the Christmas Quilt, and finished the cutting of a new 8 bit quilt.


I also have another decoration project in mind using some of the old embroidery hoops I saved from my grandma leenie's house a few years ago.



I don't have any pictures from the rest of the weekend, but I went on a massive impromptu pub crawl that started at the mall of america, included a stop at an irish pub and a ghetto karaoke bar, and ended at a zombie bar at last call, followed by Perkins at 3:45am. There was much NutLiquor to be had. It was awesome. Bed time now, since I only slept 4 hours last night.

1 comment: